Monday, September 26, 2011

You Are..Not the Mother!

 Last week's premiere of How I Met Your Mother greatly excited me until the very end when they showed one of Ted's (Josh Radnor) ex-girlfriends. Not just any ex-girlfriend, but one from seasons past. And by seasons past, I mean at least five or so. That's right. Victoria (Ashley Williams) is back. Why? I wish I knew. Because obviously at this point in time, it's safe to say she's  not the mother and hopefully not related to her either.
 In my opinion, this is a step backwards. I hate when Ted's girlfriends come back and he gets all stirred up. She wasn't the mother, let's move on. And I believe Victoria was a bad girlfriend anyway. Why? She's too much like Ted. Too sappy, too nostalgic, too vulnerable. If they see each other again and sparks fly, this could only spell disaster. Not to mention another group of episodes with her.
 Tonight they face each other at an event and who else is there, but Robin- the girl he cheated on Victoria with. One can only see where this goes. But my real hope is that they stick to the present so we can finally get to the future.
And can anyone answer why the slutty pumpkin is coming back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no discriminatory or inflammatory language. I appreciate comments being posted, but in a way that is respectful and positive to the internet community.