Monday, October 31, 2011

My Favorite Trilogy

 I like a lot of movies and  I like of series television, but hands down my favorite trilogy has nothing to do with either. For those of you who don't know, History of Rap 3 was dropped on us courtesy of JT and Jimmy Fallon last Friday.
 JT was there to promote his sci-fi thriller In Time which opened at a respectable third this weekend, but the real headline grabber was he and Jimmy Fallon's final epic in the rap saga that teaches us how to rhyme on time. Now, I know because of the date you were probably expecting something else, but hey, it's my blog!
 Anyways enjoy the last in a great saga!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no discriminatory or inflammatory language. I appreciate comments being posted, but in a way that is respectful and positive to the internet community.