Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anne Spits A Verse

Anne Hathaway has officially gone viral. I think that this might be a new classic. Last night when visiting Conan, she explained how she likes to rap to escape the tensions of her life, including the parade of paparazzi on the set of The Dark Knight Rises. Her inspiration is Weezy himself, Lil' Wayne.

One thing I've appreciated about Anne Hathaway is that unlike other young actresses, she's not afraid to be herself or be honest about her life. I think sometimes celebrities are so unattainable and we begin to imagine their reality instead of seeing it.

However, this doesn't mean I advocate the Twitter over-share type of vulnerability that some display. I mean just seeming like you actually laugh or dance or get upset like the rest of us.

I think Anne Hathaway is really good at that and it shows through her work. I hope that she continues to do this. Meanwhile, here's the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no discriminatory or inflammatory language. I appreciate comments being posted, but in a way that is respectful and positive to the internet community.